1. You can initiate a return for most new and unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a refund.
* Any item specifically marked as Non-Returnable, Custom, Custom-made or Tailored on the product page will not be accepted for returns.
Sale items can not be returned. There is a 20% restocking fee for all refunds. Restocking fees are deducted from your final refund amount.
Other notes of our return policy
2. We must receive your returned items at our processing facility within 20 days of delivery.
* Because products decrease in value over time, Sheprom.com will issue a partial refund for items received more than 20 days after delivery, depending on elapsed time and condition of merchandise.
3. All items must be in a re-saleable condition, i.e. undamaged, in their original and undamaged packaging, unworn and complete with all tags and labels attached.
* We reserve the right to refuse to refund items returned in not re-saleable condition. Goods returned in an unsatisfactory (opened or used) and not in a re-saleable condition may be returned to you at your expense or awarded a partial refund.
4. For combination purchases/ multi-buys you must return any ‘free’ items back to us to process a refund.
5. The original shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.
6. For hygiene reasons, we cannot offer refunds on pierced jewelry or hat/hair extensions unless they are of quality problems.
7. Defective items, items damaged at the time of receipt, and incorrect items received may be returned without penalty. When we receive your return, we will inspect the item and issue you a refund. If the product is not found to be defective, shipping fees will apply and a partial refund may be issued.
What are not considered to be quality problems?
1. The problem of color aberrations. Because of different monitors, light, etc, color aberrations are absolute difficult to avoid.
2. Size Problem. Because of different measure methods of different people, there might be subtle differences in size. The existence of 2-3 inches of error is normal.
3. Subjective Views. Subjective feelings such as “the fabric is too thick”, “the texture is too hard”, “it is not suitable for me”, “I don’t like the way it looks at me”, etc, are not belonging to the quality issues of our acceptance.
We reserve the right to refuse return of any merchandise that does not meet the above return requirements in Sheprom's sole discretion.